DX Code of Conduct
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen some more.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the cluster and will be sure of the DX station’s call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station or anyone calling him and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before calling him.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station calls geographic areas other than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.
73, good luck, and good DX de W4LSG sk